Rayma C. Page Curriculum
Our goal is to create a climate that fosters excellence in teaching and learning. Our school staff encourages students to think critically, interact appropriately and work to their greatest potential. We will develop a school environment that provides students with opportunities to meet and exceed standards. Our expectation is that students will develop higher level thinking skills. They will be able to answer the questions: "What are you learning:" and "Why are you learning it?"
- Performance Grouping for Reading
- Accelerated Reader Program
- Inclusion Model for ESOL Instruction
- Technology Integrated with Academics
- Science Enrichment Activities
- Gifted Resource Program
- Art, Music and Physical Education Check out RCPE student artwork on Arstonia.
- District Academic Plans
- Reading: Reading Street
- Math: Go Math!
- Phonics: Spalding Phonics
- Writing: SMILE
- Writer's Workshop - an interdisciplinary writing technique which can build students' fluency in writing through continuous, repeated exposure to the process of writing
Center for Autism & Related Disabilities
Center for Autism & Related Disabilities (CARD)
13301 Bruce B. Downs Blvd.
Tampa, Florida 33612
Call: 813-974-2532 or 1-800-333-4530
Write: CARD-USF MHC 2113A