Daycare Office 239-432-2746
Before School Program
Rayma C. Page's program offers before and after school care beginning at 7:00 a.m. and ending at 6:00 p.m. If your child comes to the before and after school program, he/she will enjoy supervised homework time, arts and crafts, individual/team sports, cooperative learning activities and playground time.
After School Program
- Be respectful to adults and peers.
- Be safe.
- Keep hands and objects to yourself.
- Clean up after yourself.
- A redirection or verbal warning will be given when inappropriate behavior first occurs.
- A time out away from the group will be given when inappropriate behavior continues after the warning. (Age Appropriate)
- If inappropriate behavior continues after the time out or if behavior is a safety concern, a discipline report describing the behavior will be issued. This report will be discussed and signed by the parent.
- Parents will be called to come immediately and pick up any students who are displaying severe or uncontrollable behavior.
- If any child displays severe or continuous disruptive behavior which results in 3 discipline reports, he/she will no longer be allowed to attend the program.
- Any type of physical aggression toward an adult will be an automatic suspension from the program.
Drop Off and Pick Up
As a safety precaution, please do not drop off your child(ren) before7:00 a.m. Children must be signed in and out of the program. For safety reasons, we ask that all children attending the daycare be accompanied by an adult in the mornings when signed in and that all people picking up children in the afternoon be on the registration form and have a valid I.D.
According to Lee County Administrative Regulation 1.37, we require advance payment each week to better serve you. There is a one time registration fee of $20.00 per family.
|Daily||AM Program||$5.00 per child|
|PM Program||$10.00 per child|
|Both||$15.00 per child|
|Weekly||AM Program||$25.00 per child|
|PM Program||$50.00 per child|
|Both||$75.00 per child|
Late Fee Policy
A late fee will be added to your fee any time your pick-up is after 6:00 p.m. A $10.00 charge per child is given for every 15 minutes past 6:00 p.m.
- 6:00 pm to 6:15 pm - $10.00 per child
- 6:15 pm to 6:30 pm - $20.00 per child
- 6:30 pm to 6:45 pm - $30.00 per child
- 6:45 pm and later - Child(ren) will no longer be allowed to attend the program.
*Late fee must be paid before the child(ren) can attend the program again. If child(ren) is picked up late more than 2 times, the child(ren)will be suspended from the program permanently.
If a child is not picked up in an appropriate amount of time, every possible effort to contact a member of the family or persons listed as emergency contacts will be made. If no one can be reached in a reasonable amount of time, the following actions will be taken:
- The school principal may contact the Lee County Sheriff's Department and release the child to this agency.