To Our Parent Pickup/Drop Off Parents
- Arrive on Time—dismissal begins at 3:10 pm and ends at 3:30 pm
- Display your child’s name tag every day so we do not have to stop and ask you for that information.
- Understand when we have to pull you up as directed because you do not have a car tag to display.
- Delay cell phone conversations and give our ramp staff your full attention for safety.
- Pull up as close as possible to the car in front of you on the ramp.
- Pull your car up as directed when your child has not arrived and your lane of cars is exiting.
- Drive to the office when you arrive after the students and staff have left the ramp for the office.
Thank you for your cooperation!