|Vice President||Marissa Miter|
|Member at Large||Jacki Mendes|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Carla Tambrino|
|Teacher Representative||Chrissy Morgan and Rochelle Joslin|
Click here for PTO Monthly Newsletters
Interested in Volunteering at Our School?
If you would like to become a Volunteer at Rayma C. Page Elementary:
- Volunteers must fill out the volunteer application at http://leeschools.keepntrack.com and click on the "Application" link.
- A background check will be performed.
- Your name will then be added to Rayma C Page's approved volunteers list in the Keep N' Track sign in system.
- The Volunteer Coordinator, Carla Tambrino will contact you when volunteers are needed.
- There are many opportunities to volunteer at our school. Classroom helpers, school events, grade level projects, etc.
Our School ID is 122573
We've discovered a terrific way to raise funds for our school. It's super-easy, and all you have to do is use your Target® Visa® or Target® Card. We will receive a percentage of the amount of each purchase in the form of a cash donation from Target through the Take Charge of Education® program. It's easy. Just visit target.com/tcoe, or call 1-800-316-6142 to designate our school. So if you're going to Target anyway, please consider using your Target® Visa® or Target® Card. Big thanks to those who are already doing their part to make a great school even better.
Find out how much money our school has already received at http://target.com/tcoe.
Grandparents, alumni, neighbors and friends can take part, too.