|Vice President||Margie Palmisano|
|Member at Large||Lisa and Jacki Mendes|
|Volunteer Coordinator||Marisa Miter|
|Teacher Representative||Chrissy Morgan and Rochelle Joslin|
Click here for PTO Monthly Newsletters
Membership dues are $5 per person. All parents are encouraged to attend PTO meetings, but only members will be able to vote on PTO events and where funds will be spent. Therefore we encourage all family members to join. Please contact [email protected] if you would like to become a PTO member.
Interested in Volunteering at Our School?
If you would like to become a Volunteer at Rayma C. Page Elementary:
- Volunteers must fill out the volunteer application at http://leeschools.keepntrack.com and click on the "Application" link.
- A background check will be performed.
- Your name will then be added to Rayma C Page's approved volunteer list in the Keep N' Track sign in system.
- The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you when volunteers are needed.
- There are many opportunities to volunteer at our school. Classroom helpers, school events, grade level projects, etc.